02 Oct Build with sandwich panels 🏗
A construction with polyurethane insulating panels manages to reduce construction costs, increase its quality and reduce the environmental impact associated with this precast material.
In the case of the agri-food industry, it also allows the facilities to be equipped with the highest degree of energy efficiency, guaranteeing the stability of the industrial cold and contributing to the required hygiene and health.
Their main attributes:
• More efficient thermal insulation. Maximum insulation with minimum thickness
• Fire Great resistance
• Impervious to water, water vapor and air
• Resistance to sudden changes in temperature
• Inert: stability against the attack of microorganisms
• Wide variety of finishes and design
A perfect ally to build with safety, protection, efficiency and sustainability.